This Peanut Butter Protein with Blackberries recipe is a quick and easy snack or breakfast option with several benefits:
Peanut Butter Protein with Blackberries
1 Serving | 5 Minutes
- Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt provides probiotics and healthy fats.
- Vanilla Protein Powder offers extra protein for muscle growth and repair.
- Blackberries provide fiber and antioxidants for digestive health and fighting oxidative stress.
- All Natural Peanut Butter adds protein and healthy fats for satiety.
Enjoy this recipe for a delicious and nutritious breakfast or snack!
- 1 1/2 cups Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 cup Blackberries
- 1 tbsp All Natural Peanut Butter
- In a bowl combine the coconut yogurt and protein powder. Mix until smooth.
- Top with the blackberries and swirl in the peanut butter. Enjoy!
- Leftovers: best enjoyed fresh. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days,
keeping the berries separate.
- Serving Size: one serving is approximately 2 1/2 cups.
- More Flavor: add maple syrup or honey.
- Additional toppings: granola, hemp seeds, and/or ground flax seeds.