Introducing the Blended Butternut Squash, Apple & Quinoa recipe! This quick and easy dish combines the natural sweetness of butternut squash and apple with the nuttiness of quinoa. Not only is it delicious, but it also offers several health benefits. Butternut squash is rich in vitamins A and C, while apples provide antioxidants and fiber. Quinoa is a great source of protein and essential amino acids. With minimal ingredients and simple cooking techniques, this recipe is perfect for a quick and nutritious meal.
Blended Butternut Squash, Apple & Quinoa
2 Servings | 20 Minutes
- 2 cups Butternut Squash (cubed)
- 1 Apple (medium, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/3 Quinoa (dry)
- Add all the ingredients to a pot and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until the quinoa is cooked through.
- Add the mixture to a food processor and blend until smooth, being careful to
vent for heat to escape as needed.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
- Leftovers: refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
- More Flavor: use bone broth or vegetable broth instead of water.
- Serving Size: one serving is equal to approximately one cup.